HSE Management System
Lodgistx is committed to the ongoing development and implementation of Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) protection systems. This means our clients are able to work in a safe, secure and healthy environment.
Our STEP SAFE program is “Behaviour-Based Safety System” that fosters a “zero incident culture”
Our “Five Basic” principles for safety management are:
- Focus on the situation, issues and reward “Behaviour-Based Safety”
- Maintain the self-esteem of others - “self worth”
- Maintain useful and constructive relationships – “facts, not faults”
- Take initiative to make things better – “Lead by example”
- Promote “STEP SAFE” and “Green Hands” programs
Lodgistx ensures open lines of communication throughout the company. We routinely provide mobile safety training sessions, facility assessments and daily toolbox meetings. Our HSE employee training programs are second to none in our industry and we meet and exceed OHS and COR certifications.
Employees and managers recognize and accept the dual right and obligation to take responsibility for their health and safety, as well as the health and safety of those around them.
The Lodgistx HSE Management System and our new “STEP SAFE” initiative are designed using the fundamentals of achieving safe and healthy workplaces through effective behavioural management processes.
HSE Management System expresses these facts.
- Safe behaviour at both the individual and organization levels is a requirement for effectively doing the job.
- Consistent appropriate safe behaviour is rewarded through the performance review process.
Lodgistx is a successful business fostering innovation and creating opportunities for people to expressly use their best abilities to meet challenges. Our HSE Management System and “STEP SAFE” contribute to that success.